●Total 11 slots
●Provide 128 EPON or GPON ports
●Dual main control board
●Dual power supply
●Backplane switching capacity 1280G
●The bidirectional switching capacity of the main control board is up to 800 Gbit/s.
●One board support 16 GPON ports. According to the 1:128 split ratio, the whole frame supports up to 16k users.
●One board support 16 EPON ports. According to the 1:64 split ratio, the whole frame supports up to 8k users.
●Dimension: 482×328×265 cm
●Support defense against DoS (Denial of Service) attacks against the system.
●Support access/disable access control based on ACL (Access Control List).
●Support MAC address filtering.
●Support defense against ICMP/IP packet attacks.
●Provide a security mechanism based on the USM (User-based Security Model) model.
● Securely load and back up data by using the Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
● Support the RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial in User Service) authentication function for maintenance personnel.
● Supports management of the operation authority of maintenance managers.
● Blacklist function is supported.
● Support sending and receiving and processing Information OAMPDU for the OAM Discovery process and obtaining terminal vendor information.
● Support Event Notification OAMPDU.
● Support Layer 2 isolation and controlled mutual access to users.
● DHCP option82 is supported to enhance DHCP security.
●Support binding of MAC addresses to service flows and supports IP address and port binding.
● The PITP (Policy Information Transfer Protocol) protocol is used to identify users by using port physical information.
● Support defense against MAC/IP spoofing attacks.
● Support the 1:1 VMAC function. In the IP access network based on Layer 2 Ethernet forwarding, the MAC Spoofing condition caused by the unreliable MAC address of the user terminal is solved.
● Support checking the port based on the MAC address.
● Support user authentication based on the 802.1x protocol to effectively solve the problem of counterfeit and billing accuracy in wired network applications.
● Support the number of MAC addresses based on traffic flow.
● Support ONU/ONT SN (Serial Number)/PW (Password)/SN+PW authentication.
● Downlink adopts a key of ONT and controls based on GEMport
Strong QoS capabilities
●Data flows and network management flows are transmitted in different VLANs to ensure logical isolation of different types of traffic.
●Support different ToS/DSCP priorities for data flows and network management flows to provide a Layer 3 based priority forwarding mechanism.
●Support different 802.1p priorities for data flows and network management flows to provide a Layer 2 based priority forwarding mechanism.
● Strict-Priority Queue (SP) and Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queue scheduling modes are supported.
●Support priority control (based on port, MAC address, IP address, and TCP and UDP port number). It supports priority mapping and modification based on the ToS domain and 802.1p of the packet, and supports DSCP differential services.
●Support traffic classification from L2 to L7 (based on port, VLAN, MAC address, IP address, and TCP and UDP port number).
● Support bandwidth control (based on port, MAC address, IP address, and TCP, UDP port number), and controls granularity of 64 kbit/s.
● Packet filtering, redirection, traffic mirroring, traffic statistics, traffic shaping, bandwidth control, and priority marking based on flow rules.
● The protocol packets sent by the local CPU can be set to 802.1p priority based on the VLAN.
● Support IGMPV2/V3，MLDV1/V2
● Support IGMP Proxy ,IGMP Snooping
●Support 4K multicast groups.
● Support flexible and convenient channel management functions.
● Can set the maximum daily preview times as needed.
● Support the IGMP pre-join function and the fast leave function. It has the high-performance IGMP processing capability and is suitable for IPTV services.
●Support management of programs and users based on multicast VLANs